Elexa is now offering free online workshops to help your business soar!
Each workshop will be hosted on Zoom. New workshops will be announced soon.
Ms. Elexa Bancroft is offers consultation services for both for-profit and nonprofit businesses and startups.
Areas of Expertise
- Starting a Business
- Social Media
- Employee Management
- Event Planning
- Client Management
- Music Education Management
- Elexa Bancroft has been a multi-small business owner in Atlanta, Georgia, and New York City for over 10 years.
- Her music school and art products business are six-figure companies and she manages dozens of employees each year.
- Ms. Bancroft is the recipient of the April 2019 Amber Grant for small business owners and is a March of Dimes Woman of Distinction for Atlanta, Georgia
- Florida State University Alumni Association named Elexa one of their 2021 Notable Noles (formerly titled 30 under 35 awards) for her accomplishments and service to the community since graduating.
- During the pandemic of 2020, she pivoted her companies to work in the virtual era and has raised over $25,000 in donations for low income families to receive online education resources.
- Elexa’s music art has been featured in multiple local Atlanta boutiques and cafes and at conventions such as New York Comic Con, Megacon Orlando, BroadwayCon and Pinterest Atlanta Conference to name a few.
- You can find Elexa’s one of a kind paintings in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Wayfair, Zulily and icanvas.com as well as her personally ran Etsy Shop, Lexicon of Love.