Atlanta Music Education has a long history of providing high schoolers, recent high school graduates, and college students with positions as camp counselors during our Summer Music Camps. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, Atlanta Music Education has converted to an all online platform and is not offering camp counselor positions.
Our mission to serve has allowed us to create a new opportunity for young adults in the shape of an internship. Our internships allow those interested to learn the musical and business responsibilities involved in running a music school in a major city.
The successful intern will:
- Write clear, concise and engaging material for websites, blog posts, and social media
- Research topics for streamlining business procedures
- Write and create social media for banners and tiles, includes media for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and like social media platforms
- Learn about digital marketing, employee management, and business management
- Be comfortable working in Google Forms and Google Drive documents
- Have excellent writing, editing, and data entry skills
- Applicants must possess a strong understanding of the digital space and excel in creative content concepts
- Must own a personal computer, smartphone and have a strong internet connection
- Must be comfortable working remotely
If you are interested in applying for an internship with Atlanta Music Education please fill out this form. Upon completion email Elexa Bancroft your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.