We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for helping us raise funds for music education by using our recommendations and links.
- One special piano book that helps so many of our families is this My Music Journal. This journal helps plan practice time, has a music dictionary, and has fun musical history facts all while providing a tool to help home practice be as productive as possible.
Buy Here: https://amzn.to/2XSOBqB
2. One of our favorite books for recital songs is the Famous & Fun Deluxe Collection, Book 1 by Carol Matz! This book has fun classics in a variety of genres and includes songs like Over the Rainbow, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, and The Lion Sleeps Tonight. This book is in nearly all of our classrooms.
Buy Here: https://amzn.to/2DDrzNH
3. For our intermediate piano players, we know they want a fun challenge to make their practice as fun as possible. One book that our intermediate players love is this Piano Literature book. It has intermediate arrangements of classical pieces that we all know and love.
Buy Here: https://amzn.to/3kwQkvk
4. We have tons of kids who are pop lovers to the max! This Pop Songs for Kids has tons of age and level appropriate songs the keep kids pumped and working on piano AND voice! It has some favorites like, Brave, Can’t Stop the Feeling, Firework, Home, Let It Go, Shake It Off, and What Makes You Beautiful.
Buy Here: https://amzn.to/2XVZBDz
5. Disney lovers, we did not forget you! This collection of easy Disney songs are a great and fun way to keep your child entertained with their music for weeks, even months, at a time! It’s got everything your child will love! The Bare Necessities, Beauty and the Beast, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, Cruella De Vil, A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes, He’s a Tramp, I See the Light, I’ve Got No Strings, and (of course) Let It Go.
Buy Here: https://amzn.to/30Ne9Hr